This is the Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Shirt, Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Annoying Shirt. These items are created by the design team of Olashirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Shirt, Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Annoying Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Shirt, Im Not In A Bad Mood Everyone Is Just Annoying Shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
This is an extraordinary account. Nellie Bly was a force to be reckoned with as a reporter and as a person. She allowed herself to be institutionalized in a notorious insane asylum in New York to do an investigation on how the mentally ill women were treated there. Her article of that experience was written in 1887.
She also did reports on Employment Agencies for women and the treatment of female factory workers in New York. Two of these articles were included at the end of Ten Days in a Madhouse. If she wasn’t a good writer, these reports would still be of interest because of the snapshot of a time when women were entering the work force and about public mental health facilities. I heard about this story from another I and avoided it at first, since I thought it would be a torturous in an 1880s vernacular, but it was well written and matter of fact. The only drawback to the report was that while she said the city decided to give more money to the asylum, I would have liked to know how the money was spent and if life did improve for the poor souls.
Avery (verified owner) –
Delivered on time and nicely gift wrapped. Gift recipient loved the shirt.
Kaden Arabic (verified owner) –
Just what I expected.
Mason (verified owner) –
Kevin (verified owner) –
The shirt is a gift. I was so impressed with the quality, imprint and customer service I received
Angel (verified owner) –
Just what I ordered. No problems
Ryan (verified owner) –
I’m very pleased with my shirt fits great.
David (verified owner) –
Husband loved them and they fit perfect.
Nathaniel (verified owner) –
true to size, fit and feel perfect!!!!!
Patrick (verified owner) –
My husband loves the guitar shirt. Will definitely buy again
Phoenix (verified owner) –
Just what I what I wanted. Thanks.