This is the Beatles Lover Shirt, September Shirt, Funny Saying T-shirt, Funny Gift, Never Underestimate. These items are created by the design team of Olashirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Beatles Lover Shirt, September Shirt, Funny Saying T-shirt, Funny Gift, Never Underestimate, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Beatles Lover Shirt, September Shirt, Funny Saying T-shirt, Funny Gift, Never Underestimate is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
Like the past two shirts, everyone experiences mind-numbing, life-or-death, excruciating pain. While I like how she keeps from making the Jedi invulnerable and God-like, I do grow tired of hearing how much in pain everyone is, how so-and-so needs to rest, and especially how much Durd abuses Bant’era (that almost goes too far in and of itself). The whole “slave collar” that transmits all this pain and paralyzing agents is just too much.
I mentioned it briefly, but some of Palpatine’s scenes just go too far, particularly when he is with Bail, Yoda, and Padme. Honestly, he comes off as an irate parent. How does Yoda not sense the Dark Side in this man? He’s biting off Bail and Yoda’s heads every other word!
I’m still not fond of Miller’s original characters, namely Bant’era and Taria. Bant’era feels more like a woman trying to be a scientist than a scientist. Same goes for the “quirky” Tryn Netzl (though I did like him a bit more than Bant’era). Taria Damsin just smarts of a Mary Sue. Her unique hair color is constantly brought up, she gets to be romantically involved with Obi-Wan (which I didn’t hate, but it does strain credibility), she gets to be the super-duper hero and save the day in the end, she is understanding, she is smart, she is uber cool with a lightsaber, she is pitied by everyone, including Yoda, because she is oh, so sick and dying…I think you get my drift. All I could think as I a scene with her was: did Star Wars really need another Mary Sue?
Jackson (verified owner) –
It is Exceptional…Will be back to shop again…
Liam (verified owner) –
I’m very pleased with my shirt fits great.
Nicholas (verified owner) –
the product is good i give it a 10/10
Alan (verified owner) –
Everything about the shirts I ordered was great. Love the way they look and feel! Thank you!