This is the Your Life Matters Diabetes Awareness Shirt , Trending Shirt. These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Your Life Matters Diabetes Awareness Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Your Life Matters Diabetes Awareness Shirt , Trending Shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
One star for the flat writing & nonsensical stuff therein, with an extra star for the physical presentation — lush sepia typeface & soft paper wraps. Very nice. But clearly I’m not the proper audience for steampunk as a genre. The gizmos don’t interest me; the snobby ‘wink, wink’ elitism bores me; the holes in background & taken-on-faith worldbuilding piss me off. This book, in particular, lacked any historical substance — they might have been wandering around post-apoc USA in 2087 for all the Civil War and/or 19th-century played a part. No authenticity at all. And if you’re supposedly writing sci-fi/speculative fic as it would have been imagined in the past (my best understanding of steampunk…?), then you’d damn well better feel authentic in your setting, mode of thought, & presentation. This one…nope.