This is the Retro Valentines Day Hearts Rugby Lover Sports T-shirt . These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Retro Valentines Day Hearts Rugby Lover Sports T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Retro Valentines Day Hearts Rugby Lover Sports T-shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
I walked into this one not really knowing anything at all about it. I knew it had a cool cover, I knew it was Steampunk, and I knew that Cherie Priest has a pretty awesome twitter feed that I have been enjoying for quite some time. All said and done. I really dug this story! I think what really hitched me was how freaking awesome the dialogue between the characters was written. I mean…dont get me wrong…there were airships, zombies, sonic sound guns, tripple barreled shotguns, levers and pulleys, catwalks, knife fights, goggles, and so, so much more – but man, the way Cherie shared the conversations between the characters with us…it really, honestly sucked me right in. It just flowed…like a river of liquid, molten, cotton candy, that didn’t burn the throat to chug – so you can just consume it by the gallon and not have to worry. Yeah. That’s what this was. But better. And trust me…I really fucking love cotton candy…! Thanks, Cherie, I can’t wait to read more of your work.