This is the Official Merry Christmas Biker Santa T-shirt , Trending Shirt. These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Official Merry Christmas Biker Santa T-shirt , Trending Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Official Merry Christmas Biker Santa T-shirt , Trending Shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
What does “Married with Zombies” and a reanimated corpse have in common? They both stink. David and Sarah’s marriage is failing and right when they are on the brink of divorce the zombie apocalypse breaks out. Will the struggle to survive mend their marriage? It’s a cute concept of chick lit meets horror. But Ms. Petersen’s fails to deliver. David and Sarah aren’t likable. Not once did I root for them or their marriage to make it. David is your typical man-child who is more interested in video games then working. And Sarah comes off as over critical and bitchy.