This is the Official Fa La La La – Valhalla La Ugly Xmas Sweater Shirts . These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Official Fa La La La – Valhalla La Ugly Xmas Sweater Shirts , hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Official Fa La La La – Valhalla La Ugly Xmas Sweater Shirts is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
I know this is considered THE book on animal training, and the information is laid out cohesively and thoroughly.
HOWEVER – it was hard for me to read the author’s examples, as she clearly worked on training marine mammals (dolphins, killer whales) at places like Sea World, and pretty much every single real-life example included that past experience. I am against the imprisonment of cetaceans such as those, training for the express purpose of entertaining us (easily bored) humans. To confine these mammals, who are meant to swim 65-165km/daily, taking them away from their pods (family), forcing them to mate early…so we can watch a dolphin jump through hoops or a killer whale eat from a trainer’s hand…no. Let’s evolve OURSELVES, as a species, and recognize other species’ needs and put those above our own desire for entertainment and profit.