This is the Official A Day Without Video Games Is Like Just Kidding Have No Idea T-shirt . These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
A Day Without Video Games Is Like Just Kidding Have no idea T-Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The Official A Day Without Video Games Is Like Just Kidding Have No Idea T-shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
The writing, the prose, is very good and would be perfect for a character-driven drama. But in a zombie steampunk novel, it comes out as long-winded. I skimmed through so much rambling, waiting for something to happen, and then when something finally happened, I was half asleep and couldn’t get excited about it. The whole book is our two main characters running around — running away from the zombies and running into weird people who make sense when they talk. If these people turn out to be bad guys, the heroes run away from them. If they turn out to be friends, zombies will find them, and they have to run away together. It just gets monotonous after a while. The last third of the book got more interesting, but it could have been so much MORE.