This is the New The One Where They Learn About Health. T-shirt . These items are created by the design team of Sunfrogtshirt. It is the best gift for you, your friends and your family as well. This item is for men, women, kids, adults,… from small to large. It is so basic so that you can buy it as a gift or for yourself. This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored, and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic. Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High-quality print adds a statement to one’s workout or everyday routine.
- Brand: Olashirt http://olashirt.com/ – Trend Online T-Shirt In The USA With Great products, quick service, and shipping worldwide, we provide for the customer the best store to buy trending shirt or any merchandise.
- 100% Combed ring-spun cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A. Worldwide shipping.
- Care instructions: Machine wash: cold (max 30C or 90F); Do not bleach; Tumble dry: low heat; Iron, steam or dry: low heat; Do not dry clean
Olashirt is the go-to place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We value any expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available. T-shirts, sweaters, bags, aprons, and a lot more can easily be personalized with images and custom text. The New The One Where They Learn About Health. T-shirt is what we do as you can see. You can order it from this site. Thank you for your attention.
New The One Where They Learn About Health. T-shirt , hoodie, tank top, sweater, long sleeve
I wish I ‘d had this book years ago. The author has so much expertise and information about not only dogs, but many other critters.
My favorite chapter was the one on smell. I laughed out loud as the author described our anyone’s obsessions with our dogs “rolling” in disgusting substances. She captured the incredulous feelings I have had when my dogs exhibited this behavior – and she captured the dog’s apparent feelings – the look in their eyes – when we are not as excited to shared that experience with them and have to deal with the smell and the mess of our precious canine companions.
I would think everyone would want to own a copy of this book for frequent reference when training dogs. I appreciated the chapter on grief as I am dealing with my beloved blind, deaf and geriatric dog. He uses his sense of smell accurately these days, so, again, the chapter on smell helped me to cope with his issues.
Nolan (verified owner) –
Quality product. Customer support is outstanding!
William (verified owner) –
true to size, fit and feel perfect!!!!!